Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Commons Lane, Saugerties
Enjoy a low maintenance, relaxing and easy lifestyle in this neat and clean 2 bedroom 2 bath second floor unit. Beautiful hardwood floors, granite countertops, master bedroom with private full bath and walk in closet, and 9ft ceilings are just a few of the fabulous features. The club house includes a large room for parties, an exercise room and a barbecue/picnic area.
- MLS® #20194541
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesPLAYGROUND, CLUB HOUSE, PLAY AREA, REC ROOM, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Parking1-Car, ASSIGNED
- Exterior FeaturesOUTSIDE LIGHTING, SPRINKLER SYSTEM, BALCONY, LANDSCAPED, PAVED WALKWAY
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, PARKING LOT
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address110 Commons Lane
- Zip Code12477
- Interior FeaturesGAS STOVE CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, WASHER CONNECTION, GAS DRYER CONNECTION
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, OVEN-BUILT IN
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- Listing Office:Murphy Realty Group
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.