Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Commons Lane, Saugerties
Maintenance free living in this beautiful 2nd floor, open and bright 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo. A large den can easily be used for work space, a home gym or used as a third bedroom, as it currently is. Master bedroom includes large master bath with dual sinks and walk-in closet with California Closet built ins. This 2nd floor end unit overlooks the beautifully maintained park which allows privacy & lots of natural light throughout the day. Monthly $200.00 HOA fee covers common areas, clubhouse & exterior maintenance
- MLS® #20194200
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,208
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesCLUB HOUSE, PLAY AREA, PARK, PLAYGROUND
- ParkingLOT-PAVED, LOT-STRIPED, ASSIGNED
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, PAVED WALKWAY
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PARKING LOT
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address302 Commons Lane
- Zip Code12477
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES, LOW FLOW COMMODE
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- Listing Office:Grist Mill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.