Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
73 Fern Ridge Rd, Haines Falls
Private and secluded yet conveniently located to main roads, shopping and all that the mountaintop has to offer. Large living room with cathedral ceilings, stone hearth fireplace, country kitchen, TV room, kitchenette on lower level with gas fireplace. Surrounded by mature landscaping, stone walkways and rock outcroppings. Tucked in hidden on a low traffic no outlet street.
- MLS® #20194194
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,982
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesPUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, BUS ROUTE
- FeaturesCEILING-CATHEDRAL, SECURITY SYSTEM
- ParkingUNDER, 1-Car
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, GAS/PROPANE GRILL
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, WOODED, NO OUTLET STREET
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address73 Fern Ridge Rd
- AreaOOC - GREENE
- CityHaines Falls
- Zip Code12442
- Interior FeaturesSLIDING GLASS DOORS, GARAGE DOOR OPENER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingBASEBOARD, HOT WATER, ZONED, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK
- FireplacesSTONE, ZERO CLEARING
- Listing Office:Welch Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.