Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
87-89 Green Street, Kingston
Prime Uptown Kingston building offering a total of 8 apartments (2 units on each floor). Main level offer 2 very large 1 bedroom apartments each 9 foot + ceilings, decorative fireplaces and expansive porches (market rent $1,800 a month). All hard wood floors in each unit and solid tenant base. Net operating income (with full documented expenses) of $41,570, (SBL: 56.90-4-13) 8 Unit. All rents are way below market.
- MLS® #20194103
- Year Built1900
- StyleAPT. COMPLEX
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, PLAY AREA, OTHER/SEE REMARKS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, BUS ROUTE
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, CORNER LOT, LANDSCAPED, SLOPE-GENTLY
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, ROLLED, RUBBER, BUILT UP
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, MASONRY
- ZoningCOM 1
- Address87-89 Green Street
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesSMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONIXIDE DETECTOR, STORM WINDOWS, 9 FT CEILINGS, FRENCH DOORS
- AppliancesRANGE, REFRIGERATOR
- HeatingBASEBOARD, HOT WATER, STEAM, RADIATORS
- FireplacesBRICK, STONE
- Listing Office:Win Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.