Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Breezy Hill Road, Stone Ridge
Hudson valley getaway home!! This beautiful new construction home located on a quiet dead end road with peace and quiet abound. Situated on a 2.60 acre parcel that has a deep woods feel yet close to, farm-to-table restaurants, the Ashokan Reservoir, shopping, antiquing, farmers markets, the rail trail, hiking, biking and skiing. Custom built from the ground up offering 2,450+ square feet of energy efficiency throughout, superior craftsmanship, the latest technology, and the finest quality materials. Entry to the home is throughout a large covered carport offering craftsman's touch. Once inside you step into a warm and open floor-plan with 9 foot ceilings then walls of windows bringing the wonderful private outdoor sights in. The first floor is also graced with gleaming Maple hard wood floors, 200 year old barn beams and a large Chef's kitchen appointed with matching Thermadore appliances, Quartz counters, a six burner stove and chimney hood. On chilly days, enjoy the warmth and ambiance of the floor to ceiling gas fireplace with metal and rough cut wood accents. From the living room walk out to a light filled 4 season room lined with windows giving the feeling of an outside enclosed porch. Elevate to the second floor from the custom steel staircase with Spalted Maple 4" treads sure to be a conversation piece. The master suite offers its own private balcony, sliding barn door to a gracious walk-in closet and a custom tiled bath with marble vanity. Two additional bedrooms on this floor all with great light, convenience of upstairs laundry room and another full bath with skylight. Energy efficient features include 850 series Pella Windows and doors, high efficiency speed gas furnace, high efficiency AC and spray foam insulation throughout. The exterior of the home is graced with a stone wall that marks property boundaries, multiple decks (+/- 1,500 sqft), a fire pit, 2 large circular mountain stone patios with stone benches and waterfall feature.
- MLS® #20193469
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,456
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCONTEMPO, TWO STORY, ARTS AND CRAFTS
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, PLAY AREA
- FeaturesBAR-WET, CEILING-BEAMED
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, CARPORT
- GaragesCarport Attached
- Exterior FeaturesWATERFALL GARDEN, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, FENCE, PRIVACY FENCE
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, SLOPE-GENTLY, WOODED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, MEMBRANE, ROLLED, SHAKE
- ZoningRes 1
- Address33 Breezy Hill Road
- CityStone Ridge
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12484
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, GAS DRYER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, RANGE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES
- HeatingFORCED AIR, ZONED
- CoolingCEILING FAN, CENTRAL, DUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS
- DistrictONTEORA CENTRAL
- Listing Office:Win Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.