Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34-36 Romano Road, Woodstock
This enchanting mini-estate tucked into the private Grog Kill community enjoys pure privacy yet also has association amenities that feature a pond and recreational area just a short walk from the residence. Enjoy open living with soaring ceilings in the main living areas, spectacular views are enhanced by the large windows and vaulted ceiling; from inside you feel like you’re always sharing space with the natural world. The great room flows into the gourmet kitchen with a massive wrap around center island, commercial style appliances and bold craftsman style cabinets. The living room completes the area with a blue-stone fireplace warming the room, its charming, bold look brings an outdoor feeling to this sleek modern home. One bedroom on the first floor with a brilliantly tiled bath, also a full laundry room and plenty of storage areas. The second floor offers a massive loft area, woodsy and mountain views can be seen through a wall of glass, its inviting and exciting in any season. This room could be configured into an additional bedroom with a den or great the way it is, open and airy. The master suite is on this floor with another custom full bath with walk-in shower and deep soaking tub. Gaze out the bedroom door to a private balcony for morning yoga or tea. The detached cabin has an entirely different feel. Rustic, romantic and charming are just a few words to describe it. This is sure to be your guests amazing city getaway. The Grog Kill pond can been seen on the approach to the home, the site for many film and photo shoots. It never gets old and always brings a peaceful smile. The two homes have a multitude of outdoor patios and decks which are very inviting in any season. The property also boarders a charming stream that is boisterous in the Spring and Autumn. The Bus to NYC is just a 5 min walk from the home, its also about 8-10 minutes by car to the center of Woodstock.
- MLS® #20184723
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,663
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCOTTAGE, OTHER, ARTS AND CRAFTS, BUNGALOW, CABIN, CHALET, CONTEMPO
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, PARK, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, BUS ROUTE, HOT TUB, PLAY AREA
- FeaturesCEILING-BEAMED, CEILING-CATHEDRAL, CEILING-VAULTED, FRENCH DOORS, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET
- ViewMOUNTAIN, SEASONAL, VALLEY, WATER
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, STAND BY GENERATOR, BALCONY, HOT TUB
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, POND, PRIVATE, SLOPE-GENTLY, WOODED, WATER FRONTAGE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, METAL, OTHER
- Address34-36 Romano Road
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12498
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, INSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, 9 FT. CEILINGS
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, RANGE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, EXHAUST FAN
- CoolingCEILING FAN
- FireplacesSTONE, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- DistrictONTEORA CENTRAL
- Listing Office:Win Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.