Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
127 Morey Hill Road, Kingston
Location and Flexibility are key in this well cared for home - Perfectly situated between Woodstock and Kingston, easy access to NYC and the Catskills! There's easy opportunity to make it your own DREAM House! Perched next to an old quarry ridge, mature landscaping, stone patios, outdoor shower and a roof deck with views of Overlook Mtn. Walk inside to an open floor plan. Built-in bookcase and a large gas fireplace flank the sunken living room. The sitting room has a second gas fireplace! You’ll find the kitchen is clearly the hub of the home with granite countertops, a butler’s pantry, buffet area and access to the blue stone patio. The kitchen opens on to a large dining room with plenty of room to entertain and lots of natural light. Before heading upstairs take a look in the attached oversize 2-car garage. The sellers planned to convert this space into a first floor master suite and took the first step by adding a full bathroom and sliding doors to access the back patio. **The garage is already insulated so a conversion to living space is easy. If having a garage is important, there's plenty of opportunity to create a direct connection between the bathroom and the house. You’ll find three bedrooms on the second floor; a large bathroom with double sinks, laundry room, linen closet and entry to the roof deck. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, private entry to the bathroom and access to the finished attic (organized for storage). **Converting the laundry room to a master bathroom or half bath would be easy if an en suite if desired. The home is wired for a generator, speakers in many locations, security system and a new roof in 2015. Once a part of a compound, the connecting driveway was removed and landscaping is in progress. **If privacy is an issue the seller's are open to any/all ideas.
- MLS® #20184542
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCONTEMPO, FARM HOUSE
- FeaturesCEILING-VAULTED, ELECTRIC AIR CLEANER, FRENCH DOORS, HUMIDIFIER, SECURITY SYSTEM
- Parking2-Car, DRIVEWAY
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionCLIFFS, LANDSCAPED, POND, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SLOPE-MODERATE, WOODED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, MEMBRANE, METAL
- ConstructionBLOCK, FRAME/STICK
- Address127 Morey Hill Road
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, FRENCH DOORS, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, ELECTRIC STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, ICEMAKER CONNECTION, GARAGE DOOR OPENER, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingZONED, INGROUND FUEL TANK, HYDROAIR, FORCED AIR, HEAT PUMP, RADIANT
- CoolingZONED, CEILING FAN, CENTRAL, HEAT PUMP
- FireplacesSTONE, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Listing Office:Bhhs Hudson Valley Prop-np
Price Change History for 127 Morey Hill Road, Kingston, NY (MLS® #20184542)
|Price Reduced||$490,000||$59,000 (10.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,000||$30,000 (5.18%)|
|Price Reduced||$579,000||$20,000 (3.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $629,000)||$599,000||$30,000 (4.77%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.