Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
157-161 Glenford Wittenberg Road, Glenford
This luxurious mountainside compound has everything for the discerning buyer. The striking contemporary main residence has panoramic views of the Ashokan Reservoir and distant mountains from every room. Flooded with sunlight and enjoying lovely breezes, the home has an open plan living area with gas fireplace, dining area, and gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances. The living area and handicap accessible ground floor master open out to a huge, brand new deck, perfect for dining overlooking the view. At the other end of the deck, enter the sliders to your own heated indoor resistance lap pool in its own windowed and wood paneled pool room. A spacious laundry room with new machines makes chores a breeze. The second floor features a library, and two additional bedrooms and baths, each with its own balcony. The real surprise on the second floor is a huge vaulted-ceiling great room with gas fireplace, separate entrance and deck, shaded by a magnificent tree. In addition to the main house there are two guest houses. Dancing Angel cottage is all one level, with living room, bedroom, bath and deck, perfect for guests or a caretaker. Hummingbird Cottage has three levels with a living room, bedroom, loft, bath and deck. What a great guest house, artists studio or office. Move right in to this well maintained and upgraded compound. The 2.55 wooded and open acres are beautiful, with plenty of room for a pool. This home is adjacent to protected land and only 7 minutes from the heart of Woodstock, yet in an area with lower taxes. Don’t forget to check out the 360 tour!
- MLS® #20181226
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,890
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTWO STORY
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, POOL-LAP
- FeaturesCEILING-VAULTED, FRENCH DOORS, SECURITY SYSTEM
- Parking2-Car, SECURED, DRIVEWAY, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- ViewMOUNTAIN, RESERVOIR, PANORAMIC, LAKE
- Exterior FeaturesBALCONY, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, GAS/PROPANE GRILL
- Lot DescriptionADJACENT TO STATE LAND, LANDSCAPED, MEADOW, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, WOODED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, MEMBRANE
- ConstructionFRAME/MOD, FRAME/STICK
- Address157-161 Glenford Wittenberg Road
- Zip Code12433
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, MASTER BATH, FRENCH DOORS, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GARAGE DOOR OPENER, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesENERGY STAR APPLIANCES, WHOLE HOUSE FILTER SYSTEM, DISHWASHER, DRYER, OVEN-DOUBLE, RANGE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingZONED, BASEBOARD
- CoolingATTIC FAN, CEILING FAN, WALL UNIT, WINDOW UNIT
- DistrictONTEORA CENTRAL
- Listing Office:Halter Associates Realty
Price Change History for 157-161 Glenford Wittenberg Road, Glenford, NY (MLS® #20181226)
|Price Reduced||$969,000||$30,000 (3.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$999,000||$81,000 (7.50%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,100,000)||$1,080,000||$20,000 (1.82%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.