Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 Fishkill Hook Road, east fishkill
Lets build a beautiful home together. Ths is one of many plans that can be chosen. Proposed plans offer 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, formal living room, dining area, family/Great room,Offie/Den, pantry and breezeway. The property has a stream on it making for an amazing serene setting.
- MLS® #20170956
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,457
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesSHOPPING MALL, HEALTH CLUB, MEDICAL FACILITY
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesOUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionEASEMENT, ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, CONCRETE
- Address84 Fishkill Hook Road
- AreaOOC - DUTCHESS
- Cityeast fishkill
- Zip Code12533
- Interior FeaturesLOW E WINDOWS, WALK IN CLOSETS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, WASHER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- FireplacesFREE STANDING
- DistrictWappingers Central School District
- Listing Office:Bhhs Hudson Valley Properties
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.