Ulster County Real Estate – Halloween Safety Tips
Halloween is tomorrow and being a parent, I just wanted to share a few tips on Trick or Treating safety.
1. Make sure you bring a flashlight with fresh batteries so that your little trick or treater can see and be seen.
2. Stay with a group, and walk slowly & communicate where you are going.
3. Only trick or treat in well known neighborhoods at homes that have a porch light on.
4. Remain on well-lit street and always use the sidewalk when applicable
5. Never cut across yards or use alleys
6. Never enter a stranger’s home or car for a treat, or you might get tricked.
7. Obey all traffic and pedestrian regulations
8. Remove any masks or item that will limit eyesight before crossing a street, driveway